Shareholder FAQ's

Show All
Who are Range's independent auditors?
Ernst & Young LLP is our independent auditor.
Has Range's stock ever split?
Yes. Range announced a three-for-two split in November 2005.
What is Range's ticker symbol and where is it listed?
Range is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and trades under the symbol "RRC."
Does Range have a dividend reinvestment or stock purchase plan?
No, we do not offer these programs at this time.
Who do I call with questions about royalty payments?
Please call our Royalty Owner Hotline at 1-877-506-4133.
I have stock certificates and need to change the name on them, want to know how many shares I own, etc. What should I do?
Please call Computershare, our Transfer Agent, at 1-877-588-4114. You may also write to them at the following address:

Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:
Computershare, Inc.
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170

Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021

If you hold your shares through a stockbroker, please contact the broker directly since those shares will be registered in your broker’s name, and we will not have access to that information.
Can I buy shares directly from Range?
The Company does not buy or sell shares directly. Please contact your broker or use one of the online services to execute a trade. Range is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and trades under the symbol "RRC."
How do I request an annual report or proxy statement?
Current and past Annual Reports can be viewed and printed here. Current and past Proxy Statements can be viewed or printed here.
When did Lomak Petroleum, Inc. become Range Resources Corporation?
Effective with the Domain Energy Corporation transaction on August 25, 1998, Lomak Petroleum changed its name to Range Resources Corporation.
Do I need to have my old Lomak shares transferred to Range Resources?
If the CUSIP number on the certificate is 541509-30-3, no transfer is required since the Depository Trust Corp. has changed its records to automatically convert those shares into the Range Resources new CUSIP number 75281A-10-9 since it was a name change only.

If the CUSIP number on the certificate is 541509-10-5, these are shares issued prior to November, 1992. In November, 1992, Lomak had a 15 for 1 reverse stock split. Therefore, the actual number of shares you currently own in RRC is the number of shares shown on the certificate divided by 15. These certificates need to be transferred into the current Range shares through the Transfer Agent. Please call Computershare, our Transfer Agent, at 1-877-588-4114 for information on how to send in the certificates for transfer.
How can I sign up to receive automatic email notification when the Company posts a news release or SEC filing to its website?
Click here to add yourself to our email distribution list.
I have a question that is not answered here. How do I contact the Company?
You can email us at or call our headquarters' office at 817-870-2601.